Sparkling Cocktails To Bring Festive Cheer
Bubbly is a holiday staple, and whilst fizz is great on its own it's also pretty spectacular when paired with other carefully chosen ingredients - and with party season fast upon us it's time to start popping some corks!
Whether it's champagne, prosecco or sparkling wine these cocktails are sure to add some sparkle to any event over the festive period! From simple two-ingredient recipes to batch cocktails that will keep everyone's glass topped up throughout the night, these recipes are sure to impress.
It's a classic, a combination of peach purée and prosecco served in a classy flute. The perfect answer to any party need - and simple enough to pull together quickly! Not keen on peach? Try substituting with your favourite fruit - we recommend raspberry!
- 500ml of peach puree
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- Pour the peach puree in a champagne flute until 1/3 full.
- Slowly top up with prosecco
The Moet Melon On The Rocks
This refreshing cocktail might seem better matched for long summer evenings than the wintery festive period, but trust us, this cocktail is worth drinking all year long! Cosy up inside with a log fire burning fire with a cool cocktail to even things out - bliss!
- 100ml of Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial
- Ice cubes
- A dash of lime juice
- 25ml of tequila blanco
- 30ml watermelon juice
- Mint leaves to garnish
- 2 cube of melon to garnish
- 1 slice of lime to garnish
- Add the Ice cubes, lime juice, tequila and watermelon juice to a shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a large glass (a wine glass or gin goblet works)
- Top with Moet Ice Imperial
- Add 3 large ice cubes
- Garnish with watermelon cubes, lemon slice and mint leaves.
The Lemon Sherbet Fizz
A mouth-watering tangy lemon cocktail that will add some sparkle to any occasion! It might not be your first thought to combine your beloved sparkling wine with some lemon sorbet - but don't knock it until you've tried it!
- 1 teaspoon of lemon sorbet
- A dash of lime cordial
- 100ml of sparkling wine
- Add one heaped teaspoon of lemon sorbet to a flute glass
- Sprinkle a dash of lime cordial
- Top with chilled sparkling wine
- Stir gently
The Black Velvet
High-class meets working-class in this marriage of stout and champagne! This deliciously easy drink is sure to turn heads.
- Half Fill a champagne flute with Guinness
- Slowly top with chilled Champagne
The Elderflower Champagne Punch
Serving a champagne punch is a great way to add some sparkle and elegance to any party, not only is easy to make and amazingly tasty, this festive punch will help keep any party rolling all night long! Your guests will love the incorporation of elderflower, which as I'm sure we don't need to tell you is having a bit of a moment right now - if elderflower's good enough for Meghan and Harry, it's good enough for us!
- Approx 8 lemons
- 2 bottle of champagne or sparkling wine
- 200ml of elderflower liqueur (we recommend St-Germain)
- 200ml of cranberry juice
- 120 grams of caster sugar
- Lemon slices
- In a punch bowl combine lemon juice and sugar until dissolved
- Top with your chosen fizz, cranberry juice and elderflower liqueur
- Stir gently
- Top with lemon slices for garnish
The Sparkling Blood Orange Cocktail
We can't get enough of blood orange right now, which is why we had to find a way to include it in our sparkling cocktail guide. This cocktail is a sure way to make any festive celebration a success.
- 250ml of freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 200 grams of sugar
- Prosecco or sparkling wine of choice to top
For the syrup:
- In a saucepan combine the blood orange juice and sugar.
- Put on a medium heat and let the sugar dissolve
- Once dissolved allow the syrup to cool
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours
For the cocktail
- Add two tablespoon of the syrup to the bottom of a flute glass
- Top with chosen prosecco or sparkling wine
- Gently stir to combine
Need to stock up on some bubbly? Shop Now: