Delicious Cocktail Recipes For World Nutella Day
Here at The Bottle Club we love finding and trying new cocktail recipes and World Nutella Day is no exception!
We're willing to bet nearly everyone's got a jar of Nutella in the cupboard! It's so versatile, whether your enjoying it for breakfast, adding to your dessert of an evening or just spooning it out the jar (we're not scared to admit we do this on a very regular basis!)
But you probably haven't thought about putting your favourite nutty spread in a cocktail? Well, it's it's time to expand those horizons with these delicious cocktail recipes in aid of World Nutella Day - Booze and Nutella - a match made in heaven!
- 400ml whole milk (or swap out for nut milk)
- 2 (very) heaped scoops of Nutella
- 1 heaped spoonful of cocoa powder
- 3 shots of vodka
- 2 shot Amaretto
- Additional Nutella & chopped hazelnuts (for garnish)
- Gently heat the milk in a pan, with the Nutella and cocoa powder.
- Stir until smooth and sufficiently warmed through
- Leave to cool
- Spread some Nutella onto a side plate, and cover another plate in chopped hazelnuts.
- Dip the rim of your glass into the chocolate and twist
- Once dipped in the Nutella, dip the glass into the pile of nuts
- When your chocolate milk is nice & cold, pour into a cocktail shaker and add the vodka and Amaretto
- Shake it!
Spiked Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 200ml milk
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- Whipped cream
- 50ml Vodka
- Pour about 50ml milk into a saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Add the Nutella and whisk until blended
- Slowly stir in the remaining milk.
- Add Vodka and stir
- Whisk until hot and frothy. Carefully pour the mixture into a mug
- Top with cream