White Sangria Recipe
Sangria is the definition of a drink that's easy to make and even easier to drink, and the same is true for our delicious White Wine Sangria. Originating in Spain, Sangria has been loved for centuries and has now spread in popularity all over the world. Although it is traditionally made with red wine, we love the light, refreshing twist that white wine adds.
Our favourite thing about Sangria is it allows you to really get creative! Although this recipe is a guideline, there is no 'perfect' way to make Sangria, so feel free to keep trying and adapting this recipe.
Prep time: 3 Minutes
Nutrition: 215 Calories per glass
- 1 bottle of White Wine
- 1/4 cup of cane sugar
- 1/4 cup of apple brandy
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 1 lime (sliced)
- 1/2 apple (chopped)
- 1 peach (sliced)
- 1 cup of strawberries (sliced)
- Soda water (optional)
- Add lime, lemon, and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle with a muddler or gently crush with a wooden spoon for 45 seconds.
- Add apple brandy and muddle again to combine for 30 seconds.
- Add apple, nectarine, and strawberries and stir to incorporate.
- Then add wine and stir once more.
- Taste and adjust if needed, then add ice.
- To dilute the mixture, top off glasses with a bit of soda water (optional).
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails