Vodka Fruit Wedge Jelly Shots
Jelly, fruit and booze? Win-win-win. Please note, this does NOT count as one of your five a day! We’re always looking for creative ways to get our drink on. With this creative jelly shot recipe, you can enjoy an afternoon snack and get your booze on at the same time. It’s that simple!
Perfect for parties and hosting, this is a simple yet wow-factor shot that is fun and fruity.
Prep time: 4 hours
Nutrition: 270 Calories
1 cup boiling water
1 cup chilled vodka
1 packet Jelly mix
- Heat 1 cup of water until boiling.
- Add the boiling water to the jelly powder and mix.
- Add cold vodka and mix.
- Cut fruit in half. Use a spoon or a knife to carve out the inside of the fruit
- Fill oranges, limes, lemons and strawberries with jello and refrigerate for about 2-4 hours until set.
- To serve, cut in half again so you have quarters and serve.
Category: Drinks Cuisine: Cocktail