Spring Fever Cocktail Recipe
Not much beats a cold, sparkling glass of rosé on a summer's evening. Not much except this cocktail! Rosé lovers, listen up, because this gorgeous, fruity cocktail is ready to take your favourite sparkling rosé to the next level, with the use of flavours such as rhubarb, elderflower, lemon and more.
This loveable cocktail was created by a hotel owner in New York, but we think this cocktail suits a sunny garden gossip with friends even better. Try it today and we promise you won't look back.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Nutrition: 165 Calories
- 3 oz of sparkling rosé
- 3/4 oz of elderflower syrup
- 3/4 oz of lemon juice
- 4 dashes of rhubarb bitters
- 1 lemon wheel - garnish
- Add the strawberries, elderflower syrup, lemon juice and bitters into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a wine glass over fresh ice
- Top with sparkling rosé.
- Add a limon wheel garnish – enjoy!
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails