Rosé Sangria Recipe
The taste of Sangria instantly transports us to sandy beaches and bustling mediterranean towns, and that's a feeling we can't get enough of! Although it is traditionally made with red wine, we love the sweet and fruity twist that rosé wine adds. Originating in Spain, Sangria has been loved for centuries and has now spread in popularity all over the world, and we can see why.
Our favourite thing about Sangria is it allows you to really get creative! Although this recipe is a guideline, there is no 'perfect' way to make Sangria, so feel free to keep trying and adapting this recipe.
Prep time: 3 Minutes
Nutrition: 215 Calories per glass
- 1 bottle of Rosé Wine
- 1/4 cup of cane sugar
- 1/4 cup of apple brandy
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 1 orange (sliced)
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 2 cup of strawberries (sliced)
- 1 sprig of mint
- Soda water (optional)
- Add strawberry, orange, raspberries and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle with a muddler or gently crush with a wooden spoon for 45 seconds.
- Add apple brandy and muddle again to combine for 30 seconds.
- Add lemon and mint and stir to incorporate.
- Then add wine and stir once more.
- Taste and adjust if needed, then add ice.
- To dilute the mixture, top off glasses with a bit of soda water (optional).
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails