Frosé, the blend of the words 'frozen rosé', are the slushies of the adult world and we're totally addicted. They're sweet, refreshing, and a fun way to enjoy your favourite rosé wine - especially on a hot day. Plus, our Frosé recipe only uses 4 easy-to-source ingredients, so it's a super simple way to wow guests.
The hardest part of Frosé is the face it requires a little bit of forethought, as this recipe requires the mix to freeze for 6 hours or overnight. But after trying these delicious (not to mention - instagrammable) creations, you'll see they're worth the extra preparation.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Nutrition: 210 Calories per glass
- 1 bottle of Rosé Wine
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 3 tbsp of lime juice
- 3 tbsp of sugar syrup or honey
- Open the rosé and pour 2/3 cup into a glass measuring cup; set aside for when serving.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients until smooth and fully combined. Then pour the mixture through a strainer and into a covered baking dish.
- Transfer the baking dish to the freezer and freeze at least 6 hours, or overnight. Blend the mixture again until it comes to a fluffy texture.
- To serve, place the blended mixture in a large wine glass or martini glass and pour over a splash of rosé.
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails