Death By Chocolate Cocktail Recipe
Chocolate lovers rejoice! This cocktail is appropriately named "death by chocolate" because it is heavy on the chocolate and is guaranteed to kill your sweet tooth craving. One blender makes a pretty tall drink for one person, so you might want to grab a fellow chocoholic to share it with.
For a frozen vodka cocktail, it does not get much more indulgent than this recipe. The layers of chocolate begin with ice cream which is backed up by a chocolate syrup and liqueur. It's not one-dimensional, though, because a coffee liqueur (e.g., Kahlua or similar) adds a nice complementary flavour that you're sure to appreciate.
Our tip: don't be cheap. Use deluxe chocolate icecream for rich flavour.
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Nutrition: 420 Calories
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce crème de cacao liqueur
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, pour the vodka and coffee and chocolate liqueurs, then add the ice cream, chocolate syrup, and crushed ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Swirl syrup around a glass before pouring blended mixture in to serve.
Category: Drinks Cuisine: Cocktail